Born and educated in India, Dr. Vishal Mangalwadi is an international lecturer, social reformer, and has authored or co-authored 13 books and lectured in 30 countries. When his remarkable work with the poor in central India sent him to jail, he was motivated to study how the West became a relatively just, free, and prosperous civilization. These 11 lectures, based on his forthcoming book, present his conclusion that the Bible is the soul of Western civilization.
This 11 Audio CD set contains all 10 lectures by Dr. Vishal Mangalwadi given at the University of Minnesota, plus the bonus 11th lecture.
1. From Michelangelo to Freud: The Devolution of Human Dignity
2. From Bach to Cobain: Losing the Soul of Music and Hope
3. From Da Vinci to Dan Brown: The Decline from Reason to Mysticism
4. From Science to Sorcery: Why Witchcraft Appeals More Than Science
5. From Luther's Vicarage to Hefner's Harem: Turning Men into (Play)boys and Women into 'Desperate Housewives'
6. From the Scottish Reformation to the Iraqi War: Does Washington Know the West's Recipe for Freedom?
7. From the Great Awakening to a 'New Age': Beyond Good and Evil
8. From Paul to Paris Hilton: Can a Defeated Messiah Save Hollywood Heroes?
9. From Tolerance to Terrorism: Why Do Taxpayers Pay Advocates to Defend Law Breakers?
10. From Darkness into the Light: Must the Sun Set on the West?
11. Bonus Lecture - From Monasteries to the Twin Towers: The Crumbling Spirituality of Capitalism
This is a 1 disc MP3 Format package! Not Available for downloading online!
For the 11 CD audio set, click Here.